- All invoices are net 30 days. We expect customers to pay within our terms. We do charge interest on all invoices over 60 days.
- All customers have a credit limit that, if exceeded, requires credit approval from the credit department.
- All customers exceeding the terms outlined will automatically be placed on Credit Hold and remain on Hold until arrangements have been made with the credit department. That means ALL accounts over 60 days ARE over the credit limit.
- If for some reason the credit line we have established is not adequate, please give us a call. We can usually make arrangements to help you.
- If you have any questions regarding this credit policy, please feel free to call our office.
Become an Evansville Winsupply Customer
Fill out the contact form below and someone will be in touch with you right away!